Are you nervous about delivering a baby for the first time? Are you anxious and confused about the changes happening to your body? Then you need to keep reading…
As soon as a few weeks after conception, the pregnant body sees drastic changes. Due to dramatic increases in progesterone, estrogen, and other hormones, women can experience a range of shocking symptoms: hair will become thicker and grow in new areas, bones soften, lung capacity increases, the heart enlarges, and much more. For first-time mothers, learning to differentiate between what’s expected and what’s abnormal can cause a large amount of needless stress, leaving less time to think about what really matters.
In First Time Mom, you’ll discover:
• The EXACT formula for a healthy, joyous pregnancy. (By adopting these lifestyle changes, you can ensure a smooth and stress-free nine months ahead!)
• Everything you can expect from each trimester and beyond.
• The warning symptoms that you should never ignore.
• Pregnancy secrets that no one ever tells you about.
• Ten crucial facts about newborns that all parents must be aware of.
• The truth about what to expect in the delivery room.
• Seven important pieces of advice that all first-time moms MUST know. (Abiding by these tips are a sure path to a happy newborn and mom!)
And much, much more...
As a FREE bonus, you’ll also receive a free chapter from The Mindful Path to Self Compassion because we truly believe that every baby is much happier when mom has learned to be kind to herself.
If you want to access this advanced information only known to experienced mothers and midwives, then you should listen to this audiobook!
chapter 21Duration: 19s